What is the extent of project 'Sangamam'?
Whether the project is approved?
Yes, it is approved by DTCP & HNTDA
(DTCP: Directorate of Town and Country Planning – Chennai
HNTDA : Hosur New Town Development Authority
What is the delivery time of the project?
What is the construction time of the villa?
Can my architect make changes to the floor plans?
Only internal Plans
Will there be additional cost involved for planning and construction if changes are made to the floor plan and construction?
Can I buy two plots and construct a single villa? How will the planning and construction change? Will there be any additional cost involved for this?
Yes – Additional cost involved.
How many water points are there?
Is the bore well water drinkable?
I understand that we have plans for rain-water harvesting for this project, but will we have more back up plans for the water storage?
Who will take over the maintenance of the project after it is built?
Welfare Association formed by Residents
How much is used for villa development & how much is open space?
53% Open space
Why invest in Hosur?
- Climatic condition in Hosur is better than Bangalore now
- Hosur lies in 'Golden V' - Coimbatore - Hosur - Chennai - of Tamil Nadu - which government of Tamil Nadu promotes as industrial area
- Hosur will soon become a Municipal Corporation
- Land value will keep increasing as large number of migrant population is now settling in Hosur
- Hosur is just 20 kms from Electronics City
- Hosur is home to various multinational companies like TVS, Ashok Leyland, Titan, HLL etc.
- IT majors Infosys and Wipro are close-by.
- Devanahalli Airport is only 85 kms away - just 2 hours drive from Hosur during non-peak hours
Hosur has great connectivity with a good network of roads
Hosur is a mere 20 km away from Electronic City, Bangalore's IT hub, and the Tamil Nadu government wants to make the industrial township a giant satellite town like Gurgaon or Noida. The Electronics Corporation of Tamil Nadu (ELCOT) will commission a study shortly along with the Confederation of Indian Industry on how Hosur can be transformed into an information technology and IT-enabled Services hot spot. The Software Technology Parks of India plans on setting up a park at Hosur. The Union ministry of IT and communications has asked the Tamil Nadu government to allot land for the building. "With a TIDELtype park, Hosur is a very viable idea. Lots of residential complexes will be thrown in between Hosur and Bangalore. Travel time is faster outside Bangalore to Hosur rather than within the city.
What are the highlights of the project?
High lights of "Saisrushti SANGAMAM" :
- Truly integrated Self contained township with Simplex Homes and duplex villas
- Low density Residential community with 53% open Spaces & parks
- Amenities for Contemporary lifestyle
- High growth corridor with a good opportunity for investment
- Good connectivity to the Electronic City and Bengaluru (by the way of a series of flyovers and expansion Projects over NH7)
- Proximity to the Electronic city, Bangalore
- Meticulous planning to cater to all the needs
- Thoughtful designs to suit our cultural, traditional requirements and vaasthu compliance
- In harmony with nature
- All the above at an affordable price.
- The Electronics Corporation of Tamil Nadu (ELCOT) will commission a study shortly along with the Confederation of Indian Industry on how Hosur can be transformed into an information technology and IT-enabled Services hot spot. The Software Technology Parks of India plans on setting up a park at Hosur.
What are the available facilities?
- Shopping Complex
- Bus Bay
- Green & eco-friendly
- Parks with Lush green landscaping
- Urban forests
- Rain water harvesting
- Waste Water Recycling plant
What all would you provide within the Club House?
- Party hall
- Indoor games viz. Table Tennis, Caroms, Shuttle, Chess etc.
- Meditation / Yoga hall