Availability of plots:
- Corporate Bookings of plots - if the number is more than 10.
- In case of such enquiry, the same may be referred to the Director, Sangamam Homes.
Number of floors/ Scope for further extension:
- The maximum height of any independent Villa/ Home is G + 1 (Total 2 floors only).
- One floor can be extended in case of Simplex Homes only after 5 years.
- Any thing in the above matter shall be done only with the connivance of SHRWA (Sangamam Homes Residents Welfare Association)
Compound wall for individual Villas/ Homes:
- There will be a compound wall for the entire layout with 24/ 7 security.
- There is no need for individual compound walls for each Villa/ Home,
- As a policy, let us maintain the spirit of a Gated community.
Water in the layout:
- Provision will be made for Municipal water.
- The present source of water is 2 bore wells.
- Few more bore wells will be drilled to cater to the needs of the entire layout
- A common Overhead tank of 2 lakh litres capacity
- And a common underground sump of 3 lakh litres capacity are provided
Water for each Villa/ Home:
- Each Villa/ Home is provided with an individual Underground (UG) sump
- And a Overhead (OH) Sintex/ polymer tank
Project Approval in process from
- LIC Housing Finance
- SBI Group
- AXIS Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
- India Bulls
- Punjab National Bank
- Booking Amount: Rs. 2,00,000/-
- Agreement shall be concluded within 30 days from the date of booking.
- Registration of the plot shall be done within 45 days of agreement.
- Total completion period of the villa/ Home from the date of booking is 8 months with a grace period of 1 month.
- No changes are allowed which will effect the elevation.
- Internal changes can be made.
- Any additional cost incurred for the changes will be charged extra.
- The electrical supply in the layout is through overhead lines and street lights are powered by normal electricity.
- The drainage system in the layout is Underground drainage system with a septic tank.
- The flow of rain water is facilitated by provision of well designed storm water drains.
- Rain water harvesting pits are provided for conservation of rain water.
- Layout Maintenance charges are collected for 5 years
- Club house maintenance charges are collected for 3 years.
- The common amenities and facilities will be maintained by the company for 5 years before handing over to the Sangamam Homes Residents Welfare Association.
- The premium for the Villas/Plots will remain in force for the Prime Locations.
Current Selling Price :
- Plots : Rs. 1300/- Per Sq. Ft. + Amenities as applicable
- Simplex Homes : Rs. 37.5 Lakhs onwards.
- Duplex Villas : Rs. 47.5 Lakhs onwards.
- Applicable Taxes and Registration Charges are extra.
i. Bricks: - Solid cement blocks
The Solid cement Blocks are used owing to their higher strength because of higher load bearing capacity and lesser number of joints. And they are less prone to termites compared to the clay bricks. Further the solid cement bricks have the advantage of superior quality control because of in house production.
ii. Door frames:
- Main door: African/ Ghana teak
- Other doors: Red sal
iii. Door shutters:
- Main door: African teak
- Other doors: Flush shutters
- Hall & other rooms: Vitrified tiles 2' x 2'
- Toilets, balconies & utility: Ceramic tiles
- Wall tiles in toilets: up to lintel height (7 feet)
- Steps: Granite
- Platform: Granite
- Dado: 2 feet height over platform
- Sink: Stainless steel sink - single bowl without side board
- Shutters: Aluminium sliding shutters
- Grills: M.S. safety grills from inside
- Wiring: Concealed copper wiring with multi-strand copper cables
- Switches: Modular switches of Anchor make or equivalent
- Pipes: CPVC
- CP fittings: Jaguar/ ESS or equivalent
- Sanitary fixtures: Hindware/ Cera or equivalent